?? ??? 2012
?? ??? 2012
A map bug also lead to several chunks being swapped around the map, leading to a few early structues (such as the cobblestone mountain) being cut in half and moved elsewhere.
This map saw the continued use of randomspawn, although this time with a limited radius of 300 blocks around the origin. The spawn being a plane bedrock room with a randomspawn sign.
This map was the first map to include SimpleClans. A plugin which is used to help groups of players cooperate with each other, and to log statistics of kills / deaths.
This map was also the last map to have The End, as ASN found that it was unfair to most players (as Donators could hide their loot with very little risk of it being found).
- The randomspawn bug, leading to lots of deaths, item losses, rage quits and general misery.
- "The Day of Liberation"
Noteable bases / areasEdit
ASN's Chaos list - A list of places found on his travels:
- -92, 042, 883 - Base.
- 296, 063, 582 - Small, griefed base with melon farm - dungeon
- -91, 062, 548 - Some wheat and a furnace / crafting bench near water (The pitstop)
- 162, 064, 625 - Small cobblestone castle and small wheat farm (crafting bench, furnace) Igloo nightfort jboy
- -508, 65, -6 - Big castle with moat
- -60, 8, 89 - Underground base
- -130, 76, 321 - Small base with small melon farm
- 313, -945 - jboy base - greyguard
- -355, 64, -173 - Monmons quarry (linked to jboys igloo nightfort via path) chunk to bedrock
- 10, 63, -810 - lilypad bridge and small base nearby
- -11, 63, -900 smaller lilypad bridge
- 134, 65, -888 - Cobble mine inside a mountain
- 23, 60, 398 - Base with farm and furnace
- -52, 70, -219 - Cobblestone structure with lava / netherrack thing outside
- 239, 51, -893 - The tunnel where I killed jboy (first fight)
- 51, 100, -986 - Medium sized cobblestone castle on a hill
- -778, 75, 360 - NPC village (destroyed)
- 156, 79, 7 - Houses built into cliffside - destroyed
- -225, 64, -174 - Small, cool looking base thingy inside a mountain
- -269, 39, 705 - My base - End portal - covered in lava - unused
- -202, 86, 474 - Outlook thing on top of a tree